We will moderate this consultation during regular business hours. Comments posted outside business hours will not be moderated until the following business day.
- Be respectful. Do not post comments that are profane, malicious, libelous, or intended to personally attack an individual or group. Similarly hostile behaviour (e.g. repeatedly posting the same comment or impersonating another person) is not allowed.
- Stay on topic. We encourage focused, thoughtful proposals, which respond to our key questions. Comments, which are not related to the proposed focus areas or attempt to derail the conversation, may be removed.
- Avoid posting personal or confidential information. Do not solicit personal information from other users. All or part of any posts containing personal or confidential information (e.g. a person’s home address, health card number) will be removed. When signing up for an account, you do not have to use your real name as the username.
- Use informative links. If you provide external links for citations or advancing discussion through additional information, do not post links to advertising or solicitation content, spam/malware or other irrelevant material.
- Post comments for the benefit of as many people as possible. Using the official languages of Ontario is the best way to ensure that everyone will be able to communicate effectively.
Thank you for helping us foster a respectful exchange of ideas!